- Had a lovely time chatting with the Austin Chronicle
- Grateful to have this essay featured as an Aum Share by the Aum Nation
- Here I am talking about my workshop on interviewing people about trauma at the Association of Personal Historians Conference in Ft. Worth, TX. (Find my part around 6:45)
- Again with the Aum Nation sending our wishes for peace for International Peace Day
- Feeling excited and vulnerable about being featured in the beautiful Roaming Gender series. I'm in Season One.
- I've learned to love mornings--here I am on Shape.com sharing a few tips to help you love them too!
- I spoke with Romper.com about the gender binary and how to break free of it.
- Wondering what this whole death & mourning doula thing is about? Here's my explanation in Natural Awakenings.